Career and Volunteer
Hall is a recognized leader in providing comprehensive childcare and social services to the Greater Bridgeport community. Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in working for an organization that is making a difference, HNH is a good place for you.
HNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package.
- Assistant Teachers
There are countless ways to get involved as a volunteer at Hall. Our volunteers help with a number of important tasks that fall into five basic categories:
- Early Learning Center: Read to a child, nurture a baby, share a talent with our infants, toddlers, & preschoolers.
- Youth Services at Hall: Tutor a student, mentor a middle schooler, share your professional passion with Hall’s high schoolers, and share your musical, artistic, technological talents with us.
- Senior Services at Hall: Visit our seniors, engage in their story telling, assist with our Senior Trips, and share your crafts, music, dancing talents with us.
- Event Support: Help share the power of Hall’s community by attending our fundraising events and working registration tables, auction tables, and countless other opportunities that make each event special and unique.
- Administration: Support our staff by volunteering your time and administrative talents, either right here on our campus or remotely! Projects can range from phone calls and copies to assisting in mailings and internal event support.
Please contact Faith Douglass to learn more about volunteering at Hall: email@example.com, 203-345-2046.
Get In Touch